Crafts & More
• Space is limited and will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis!
• Booth setup time is from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday. Show will open at 4 p.m. on Thursday.
• All booths must be torn down immediately after closing on Saturday.
• You must comply with all Federal and State tax laws.
• Provide all necessary display equipment & tools for set-up.
• Bring your own lights & extension cords.
• Be responsible for yourself and any dependent persons, and your goods and possessions at all times.
• Display crafts of quality workmanship. Home party vendors will be allowed if craft vendors do not fill spaces.
• The Mountain State Forest Festival reserves the right to deny entry/participation into the Crafts & More Show.
• The Mountain State Forest Festival reserves the right to change and/or add a location of the Crafts & More Show.
• Registration fee is non-refundable.
First United Methodist Church
315 Kerens Avenue
Located one block from the YMCA, the MSFF Information Booth and downtown Gambill Amusements
SCHEDULED DATE(s) & TIME(s):
Thursday, October 2, 2014 Open 9 am - 7 pm
Friday, October 3, 2014 Open 9 am - 7 pm
Saturday, October 4, 2014 Open 9 am - 7 pm
Angie Poling, Assistant Director
Davis Trust Company
Main Bank Office
227 Davis Avenue
Elkins, WV 26241
Beverly Pike Branch
950 Beverly Pike
Elkins, WV 26241
Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
Downtown - Rear of Main Bank - Third Street and Davis Avenue
West Side - Davis Memorial Hospital Parking Lot - Harrison Avenue
North Side - 1035 North Randolph Avenue - Parsons Road
South Side - Beverly Pike Branch
EVENT PARTICIPATION FEE:
• Crafter fees are $125 per booth space. Each space is approximately 8’ X 10’.
• 8’ tables are available at $5.00 each. Metal chairs provided at no charge.
• Limit of 2 tables per booth space.