Skip to content
Mountain State Forest Festival Map & Directions
FROM OHIO & WEST:
- Follow I-70 East to I-77 South.
- Follow I-77 South to Parkersburg, WV and change to U.S. 50 East.
- Follow US-50 East to Clarksburg, WV and change to I-79 South
- Take I-79 South to Exit 99 at Weston. Follow U.S. 33 East, approximately 40 miles, to the Elkins exit (Rts. 33E, 250S, 219S).
- Follow I-64 East to I-79 North.
- Follow I-79 North to Exit 99 at Weston. When you get to the Weston Exit 99, follow same directions as above.
FROM WESTERN PENSYLVANIA & WESTERN NEW YORK:
- Follow I-79 South to Exit 99 at Weston. When you get to the Weston Exit 99, follow same directions as above.
FROM CENTRAL & EASTERN PENSYLVANIA, BALTIMORE AND THE REST OF THE NORTHEAST:
(There are two routes. We will leave the choice to your discretion.)
- Follow I-81 South from Harrisburg, PA.
- Change to I-70 West at Hagerstown, MD and follow to I-68 West.
- Route #1: fewer road changes
- Follow I-68 West to U.S. 219 South (Keysers Ridge Exit).
- Follow U.S. 219 South all the way to Elkins.
Route #2: better roads and a little faster
- Follow I-68 West to Cumberland, MD.
- Use the Greene Street Exit and turn left on U.S. 220 South.
- Follow U.S. 220 South to Keyser, WV.
- Follow U.S. 220 South to Route 972 South.
- (Stay straight. U.S. 220 will turn off left.)
- Continue on Route 972 South to Route U.S. 50 West.
- Take U.S. 50 West to 93 West.
- You will fork left to get on Route 93 West.
- Stay on Route 93 West to Davis, WV.
- Make a right on Route 32 North.
- Follow Route 32 North to U.S. 219 South at Thomas, WV.
- Follow U.S. 219 South to Elkins.
FROM NORTHERN VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON, D.C. AND EASTERN MARYLAND:
- Follow I-66 West from D.C.
- Change to I-81 South.
- (Stay on I-81 for only about 2 minutes.)
- Exit to Route 55 West. Follow 55 West to U.S. 33 West.
- Follow U.S. 33 West to Elkins.
FROM RICHMOND AREA AND SOUTHERN VIRGINIA:
- Follow U.S. 64 West to I-81 North.
- Take I-81 to U.S. 33 West (Harrisonburg Exit).
- Continue on U.S. 33 West all the way to Elkins.